What we do
"Our clients have invested a lot in their assets and their safety is as important as the existence of their business, at Corporate Guards we take care of our clients' properties like its ours"
Before we advise any prospective Client of the type of security arrangements it requires, we undertake what we term an INITIAL SWEEP, based on which we are able to determine the inherent nature and peculiarities of each location and the security measures required to counter perceived security risks.
When our guards commence work at any location, the officer in charge of such location will, in conjunction with the Client, draw up a set of instructions referred to as “POST ORDERS” which guide the manner in which our guard services are effected. All guards posted to a particular location are formally introduced to the person designated by the Client for the purpose (“the Client Contact Person” or CCP”), at which time, CG’s code of conduct, post orders and rules and regulations will be formally handed over to the CCP. The CG location officer (LO) and the CCP will then undertake a joint familiarization tour of the location, during which an inventory of items physically present in the location will be taken and agreed upon, and on conclusion of this exercise, a signed copy of such inventory will be handed over to the CCP.
However, our adequate knowledge of your terrain as it were would underscore the necessity for this basic exercise.
SUPERVISORY AND MONITORING SERVICES
Our Company has realized the importance of closely supervising the services offered to individual Clients. As indicated below, the following departments therefore have primary responsibility for specific aspects of what constitutes the overall supervision of our guards: -
This department consists of a team of Patrol Officers, headed by a Captain, and monitors the activities of the field Officers via the following methods:
- 1. Daily visits to each location by the Patrol Officers, backed up by a weekly visit to the locations by the Head of Operations.
- 2. Ensuring that every person appointed as the officer-in-charge of a location (i.e. the location Officer) is a seasoned member of Staff who is conversant with the norms and traditions of our Company.
- 3. Maintaining twenty-four (24) hours Radio Service, which receives situation reports on a bi-hourly basis from each location and conducts on-air roll-call procedures that monitor the attendance and punctuality of the guards.
- 4. Initiating follow-up processes where any location fails to respond to a radio call, which process include dispatching Patrol cars to such locations.
- 5. Responding to distress calls from any location which response may include but is not limited to the dispatch of CG Emergency Rescue Squad (CGERS).
If you see someting, say something. Public safety is the responsibility of individuals. Alert the nearest security operatives on noticing anything or person suspicious.
Very Important People are why we established. We are well vasted with technological advancement, skilled body guards and valuable information to keep our VIPs safe
Our clients have invested a lot in their assets and their safety is as important as the existence of their business, at Corporate Guards we take care of our clients' properties like its ours