- If you see someting, say something. Public safety is the responsibility of individuals.
- Alert the nearest security operatives on noticing anything or person suspicious.
- Never give out information carelessly except to trustworthy family members.
- Security is not a product, but a process.
- Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters of security.
- We at corporate guards are the most trusted security agencies in Nigeria.
HUMAN RESOURCES RANGE AND STRENGTH
Corporate Guards Limited enjoys a coverage located in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Jos, Warri and New York -the international Office, formerly at the trade Center, with propensity to establish in any major town in Nigeria. Currently, the human capital, all full staffs, is about 1,000 trained Operatives, predominantly graduates of the ND, NCE, B.SC, HND, and brilliant School Certificate Holders.
This department was established in furtherance of our Company’s belief that there is need to continually assess the mental condition of our guards to ensure that they perform their work at an optimum level. The department retains the services of two trained psychologists who are senior staff members at the University of Lagos and both hold doctorate degrees in their field of specialization.
The training of our personnel is centralized at a single location; the Corporate Guards Training Academy. The Academy is presided over by a retired Major, who is assisted by a team of instructors whose experience cuts across the Nigerian Defence Academy Training School, the State Security Services, the Military Intelligence Unit and the Military Police Training School.
New entrants to the Academy spend a period of four weeks in training before they are assigned to security work. During their training period they are exposed to a variety of security related course, which include but are not limited to:
- 1. Introduction and history of security.
- 2. Patrol functions.
- 3. Use of communication signals.
- 4. Reports writing.
- 5. Industrial Security Law
- 6. Formations/VIP protection.
- 7. BDS/Unarmed Self Defence.
- 8. Electronic Monitoring/Surveillance and Observation Techniques.
- 9. Crowd Control.
- 10. Firefighting techniques.
- 11. Computer Applications.
- 12. Operational mode, code of conduct and rules & regulations applicable to Corporate Guards.
Very Important People are why we established. We are well vasted with technological advancement, skilled body guards and valuable information to keep our VIPs safe
Our clients have invested a lot in their assets and their safety is as important as the existence of their business, at Corporate Guards we take care of our clients' properties like its ours