- If you see someting, say something. Public safety is the responsibility of individuals.
- Alert the nearest security operatives on noticing anything or person suspicious.
- Never give out information carelessly except to trustworthy family members.
- Security is not a product, but a process.
- Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters of security.
- We at corporate guards are the most trusted security agencies in Nigeria.
Corporate Guards is an equal opportunity employer, which does not base recruitment to the Company on gender, tribe or other subjective criteria.
In order to ensure that everyone we employ is able to discharge the responsibilities inherent in the security services we provide, the minimum educational qualification required by new recruits is generally a National Diploma. However, in exceptional cases, consideration may be given to articulate SSCE Certificate holders. All new recruits must also pass our initial entry test and be medically fit.
They are also required to pass our Staff security checks, which include the provision of three guarantors acceptable to the Company who are able to vouch for the character of such recruit.
You can send your applications or resume to email@example.com
Very Important People are why we established. We are well vasted with technological advancement, skilled body guards and valuable information to keep our VIPs safe
Our clients have invested a lot in their assets and their safety is as important as the existence of their business, at Corporate Guards we take care of our clients' properties like its ours